Tobogganing in the Pitztal
Find fun and action!
No, you cannot only do cross-country skiing, skiing and snow-shoeing - you can also go tobogganing or ice skating. Young and old won't be bored! You can use a lift or walk to the start of the tobogganing runs.
- keyboard_arrow_rightTobogganing runs in St. Leonhard/Pitztal
"Pitztaler Skihütte" in the ski resort Rifflsee
- Every wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday is tobogganing evening from 6.00 to 9.00pm
- Illuminated night run
- length: 1,5 km
- toboggan rental directly at thePitztaler Schihütte
- return your sleigh at the Pitztaler Alm in Mandarfen
- further information and reservation at: +43 (0) 5413 86248
- length: approx. 350 m
- free use of the toboggan run
- illuminated daily until 11.00pm
- toboggan rental directly at the Hexenkessl
- every wednesday tobogganing evening with mulled wine in the Hexen(start)house
- further information and reservation at +43 (0) 5413 20 3 90
- groups are welcome
Hairlach / Zaunhof
- length: approx. 2,5 km, not illuminated
- keyboard_arrow_rightToboggan run in Jerzens im Pitztal
Jerzens (night tobogganing possible)
- length: approx. 6 km
- location: from the middle station of Hochzeiger to Kaitanger, Liss
- Night tobogganing is possible (if there is enough snow and the toboggan run is open) on the 6 km long run every thursday between 7.30pm and 1.30am. The lifts operate between 7.30 nad 09.00pm on that day.
- Toboggan rental at the bottom station of the Hochzeiger Bergbahnen and in the sports shops for a fee.