Certified accommodation for cross-country skiers
Hotel Alpenhof in the winter paradise Pitztal
Are you an enthusiastic cross-country skier and donot want to do without it in your holiday? Here you are in the right place, use our best offers to explore the winter landscape. We at Hotel Alpenhof are a certified accomodation for cross-country skiers in the Pitztal - St. Leonhard. We have a totalof 50 km of cross-country ski runs with best infrastructure, competent counselling, excellent service and quality, long ski runs with guaranteed snow and cross-country-skiing courses - allth istog ether makes your stay at HOTEL Alpenhof an unforgettable experience. We as a certified accommodation for cross-country skiers offer you the best basics for your skiing holiday in the Pitztal.
- Sportsman's breakfast (fruit, muesli,...) - not applicable for holiday flats & campsites
- Ski room with storage facilities for cross-country skiing equipment (lockable and theft-insured)
- Ski room with waxing facilities for cross-country skiing equipment: waxing table or waxing stand, iron, power supply, touch-up pencil, blade, brush, screwdriver.
- Facilities for washing and drying cross-country skiing clothing or washing and drying service (can be offered for a fee).
- The establishment is no more than 3 km from the nearest cross-country skiing trailhead.
- Cross-country skiing information corner with the following information:
- Cross-country trail map of the region
- Route suggestions for all levels of difficulty incl. list of entry points
- List of cross-country ski rentals, shops + opening hours/addresses
- List of cross-country ski schools + opening hours/addresses
- Timetable/opening times of public transport/cable cars with high-altitude trails
- Trade magazines (e.g. nordic sports, active life,...)
- Weather information: Current weather report with 3-5 day forecast
- length: approx. 3-7 km
- location: at the Pitztal glacier, get there with the Pitzexpress