Skiing and snowboarding in the Pitztal
in the middle of a breathtaking winter landscape
Skiing and snowboarding in the Pitztal will become an unforgettable experience for you. We offer best groomed-slopes, challenging slopes for all levels, guaranteed snow, breathtaking winter landscape and uncountable restaurants and bars along your way on the mountains in the Pitztal.
- Guaranteed snow from the beginning of December to the end of April, comprehensive snow-making facilities.
- 90% of all slopes are above 2,000 m
- 9 comfortable lifts
- 40 kilometres of pistes calculated in fall line or 54 km skied - in all degrees of difficulty
- New snow park above the middle station for great freestyle action
- 6 km natural toboggan run, additionally illuminated on Thursdays for night tobogganing (the tobogganing evening only takes place when the toboggan run is in operation)
- Selftime Race at the Rotmoosbahn, with integrated timekeeping for ambitious winter sports enthusiasts
- Carpe diem. Enjoy the most beautiful view of the Pitztal mountains sheltered from the wind at the Relax Points in the Hochzeiger ski area.
- Insider tip for an adrenaline kick: the black Zirbenfall downhill run
- Zirbenweg, the winter hiking circuit for pedestrians at 2,000 metres.
- Skiing from September to May
- Skiing pleasure on wide natural snow slopes in the middle of the glacier ski area
- 70 kilometres of pistes, 30 km of off-piste runs and 120 hectares of slopes
- X Park Pitztal: Funpark with Family Cross, Fun- and Waveline, Speed Check, ibeX Slope (coming soon)
- Ski Touring Park
- Cross-country ski centre
- Free WLAN in all mountain restaurants
- Starting point for the ski tour to the Wildspitze
- 2 ski areas - 1 ski pass
- From 2 days the ski pass is valid for 1 day at Hochzeiger or Kaunertal Glacier/Winterberg Fendels
- Children (born 2015 and younger) ski for free
- Free ski bus, parking without charge, e-charging station at the valley station Gletscherexpress
Especially for our house guests we offer a 10% discount on every ski rental at the ski rental Kirschner in St. Leonhard. This makes skiing much more fun.